Join the award winning Schulich External Case Competition Team. Learn to master the art of working effectively in teams, solving business problems and selling your ideas.
Two info sessions will be held during the week, the first on:
- Tuesday, September 13, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Wednesday, September 14, 5:30 – 6:30 pm
In these sessions, we will explain the recruiting process as well as the competitions we have planned for the year.
A workshop will be held on Friday, September 16, 1:00 – 3:00. In this session, we will review the best approach for solving the case, as well as tips for team work and presenting.
The competition will take place on Saturday, September 17, and will include three key components:
- 9:30 – 10:30 am: Cases will be distributed, and participants will have one hour to complete an independent case summary.
- 10:45 am – 1:45 pm: Teams will work in their groups to solve the case and submit their PowerPoint presentations
- 2:00 – 6:00 pm: Each team will be assigned a 20-minute time slot for their presentation.
The judging panel will be composed of current case team members as well as Schulich case team alumni. Every team that participates will have the opportunity to deliver a presentation.